Access student grades at this link to Fairborn High School
Progress Book Login page.
- General Chemistry Recent Posted Grades
Student grades are sent around the classroom and posted in the room
every Monday by Student Class ID numbers. Students know their ID's and
parents can request their child's ID's by telephone, by email and by letter.
Grades are updated every Monday on Progress Book and can be accessed by
following the Progress Book link above or go directly to the weekly Grade &
Missing assignment Updated Sheet by following the links below.
Period 5 Recent Grades & Missing Work
Period 6 Recent Grades & Missing Work
- General Chemistry Course Information
- A general description of the course including the materials,
prerequisite skills, requirements and general attitude needed for success.
Letters to parents can be accessed on this page as well as copies of
Classroom Management Plan, Discipline Plan, Student/Textbook Information
Sheet and Lab Safety Forms. This page will also explain the application process and give textbook
- General Chemistry Objectives and Schedules
(with Hyperlinks to Labs and Notes)
- This is the tentative schedule for this year. Changes to the schedule
will be posted at the conclusion of each chapter.
- Chapter Objectives and
Assigned Problems are listed.
Portions of these Assigned Problems will be graded. The due
dates for these assignments are listed. Students must do
homework in order to succeed in this course.
- General Chemistry Note Outlines
The following are outlines to the notes students will be taking during in
class discussions. They may print these and follow along in class.
- General Chemistry
The following are the Study Guides students will be using during in
class and as homework to organize thoughts and concepts. Students will
receive copies of these in class.
- General Chemistry Key Terms
- The following are terms necessary to define and understand. Many terms
are denoted by an asterisk to identify them as terms required by the
Ohio Graduation Test.
- General Chemistry Correlation with Ohio Graduation Test Indicators
- Chemistry Resources
- Reference materials:
Links to Other Sites You May Find UsefulUnder
You are visitor
to the Chemistry page.